AppleCare+ provides up to two years of expert technical support and additional hardware coverage from Apple (1), including up to two incidents of accidental damage coverage, each subject to a A$65 service fee. In addition, you’ll get 24/7 priority access to Apple experts via chat or phone through getsupport.apple.com. Coverage begins on the original purchase date of your iPad.
Additional Apple hardware service options
AppleCare+ provides repair or replacement coverage, both parts and labor, from Apple-authorized technicians. Service coverage includes the following:
Software support included
- Your iPad
- Battery (1)
- AirPort (3)
- Included USB cable and power adapter
- Coverage for up to two incidents of accidental damage from handling of your iPad, each subject to a A$65 service fee
Whether you’re sitting in the comfort of your home or office or you’re on the go, you can get direct access to Apple experts to answer your questions on a wide range of topics, including:
- Using iOS and iCloud
- Questions about FaceTime, Keynote, Numbers, Pages, and other Apple-branded iPad apps
- CConnecting to wireless networks
(1) AppleCare+ must be purchased within 60 days of the original purchase date of your iPad and provides up to two years of coverage from the original purchase date of your iPad. AppleCare+ benefits are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. Service coverage is available only for iPad and its original included accessories for protection against (i) defects in materials or workmanship, (ii) batteries that retain less than 80 percent of their original capacity, and (iii) up to two incidents of accidental damage from handling of your iPad, each incident being subject to a A$65 service fee. Replacement equipment that Apple provides as part of the repair or replacement service may be new or equivalent to new in both performance and reliability. See terms for full details.